It’s no secret Philly is famous for cheesesteaks, soft pretzels and Tastykakes, but the City of Brotherly Love has so much more to offer food lovers. Looking for a creative, tasty hostess gift? I’ve rounded up 5 of my favorite Philly treats.
1. Marcie Blaine Artisanal Chocolates // Handmade in Philadelphia
2. The Famous Fourth Street Cookie Company // Award-winning cookies from Philly’s iconic Reading Terminal Market
3. La Colombe Pure Black Coffee // Premium coffee, sourced globally, produced locally
4. Di Bruno Bros. Sicilian Olive Oil // A taste of Italy from Philly’s gourmet guru’s
5. Art in the Age ROOT Organic Liqueur // Inspired by root tea from the 1700’s, it’s like nothing you’ve ever tasted before
Because it’s the day before a long holiday weekend, I had to share this amazingly hilarious gag gift. Foldable.Me. Okay, so it’s not a mirror image, but this just cracks me up! You create a custom cardboard “buddy” simply by folding a printed template that you get to design on the company’s interactive site. No scissors or glue. Wouldn’t this be the coolest gag gift for a co-worker, your boss, or just a really rad friend?
Have a great holiday weekend!
Super cool red, white and blue gifts, just in time for the 4th of July!
1. Americana Tank // Old Navy // $7
2. Cherry Firecracker Macarons // Dana’s Bakery // $30
3. Stars and Stripes Bunting // Etsy // $26
4. Sunnylife™ Bribie Beach Paddle Set // J.Crew // $30
5. The ROPES Maine, The Kennebunkport Bracelet // Bliss Boutiques // $60
6. Threshold™ Beach Stripe Throw // Target // $24.99
7. Opal Chanteuse Collar // BaubleBar // $40
8. Star Spangled Cake-In-A-Jar // Duff’s Cakemix // $18-72
Father’s Day is this Sunday. This year get Dad something he’ll actually like…and use. I’ve assembled a list of foolproof options, $50 and under, just in time for June 15. Check ’em out!
1. Threads for Thought Heathered Hoodie // Nordstrom // $50
2. Double Shot Press Mug // REI // $29.50
3. Dubbel Boxx // Beerboxx // $46.68
4. The Pregame // Mouth // $40
5. Weber’s New Real Grilling // Weber // $24.95
6. Business Card Case // Leatherology // $35
7. Mini Bluetooth Speaker // iHome // $49.99
8. Ultimate Suede Grilling Gloves // Steven Raichlen’s Barbecue! Bible // $22.99
Doesn’t it seem strange that Memorial Day weekend is upon us? It seems really early this year. We’re headed to the Jersey shore to hang out with some good friends and have a little barbecue. Since this weekend marks the unofficial start of summer, I thought I’d share some super cool beach gear that I didn’t know existed, but I really must have! Also, a big thanks to all the men and women of the Armed Forces who have given so much for this country! It’s a bit early, but have a great holiday weekend!
1. Sunnylife Beach Sounds Radio // Bloomingdales // $39.99 (on sale!)
2. Travel Vault // Wayfair // $19.42
3. Clearly Cool Plastic Beach Set // Echo // $38
4. Beach Bocce Ball // Sea Turtle Sports // $115
5. Red Pop-Up Cooler // Sachi // $32.99
If you’re like me, your iPhone is constantly by your side. Being that I spend so much time with my phone, I felt the time had come for a phone cover upgrade. Earlier today I set out to discover some really amazing and eye-catching designs. Take a peek at these beauties. Side note: Society6 has a really large, super stylish collection.
Top Row – L to R: Hello Hello // Agate // She Believed She Could // Stripes/Neon Pink Heart
Middle Row – L to R: Just Do Things // Bonjour // Frenchie // Architectural Borders
Bottom Row – L to R: Dottie // Pressed Violas // Yang // Paint Strokes