It’s no secret Philly is famous for cheesesteaks, soft pretzels and Tastykakes, but the City of Brotherly Love has so much more to offer food lovers. Looking for a creative, tasty hostess gift? I’ve rounded up 5 of my favorite Philly treats.
1. Marcie Blaine Artisanal Chocolates // Handmade in Philadelphia
2. The Famous Fourth Street Cookie Company // Award-winning cookies from Philly’s iconic Reading Terminal Market
3. La Colombe Pure Black Coffee // Premium coffee, sourced globally, produced locally
4. Di Bruno Bros. Sicilian Olive Oil // A taste of Italy from Philly’s gourmet guru’s
5. Art in the Age ROOT Organic Liqueur // Inspired by root tea from the 1700’s, it’s like nothing you’ve ever tasted before