If you’re a blog aficionado, then I’m guessing today’s post will probably look familiar to you. I’m starting a new series called “Friday Five”. As a news junkie and communications choreographer (thanks Lindsay A. for allowing me to borrow this moniker) I’m constantly scouring the web for interesting, informative and thought-provoking content to add to my arsenal of conversation starters. Here are some of the cool stories I’m reading today. Have a nice weekend!
1. 3 Easy Water Infused Recipes // A Beautiful Mess
2. 11 Things You Didn’t Know About Lucky Charms // Thrillist
3. Best Airport Food Across the U.S. // Delish/Food & Wine
4. Red Velvet Cake: A Classic, Not a Gimmick // New York Times
5. How to Win Reservations and Influence Waiters by David Chang // GQ
What are you reading today?