1. Cantaloupe meets bagel, odd combo, can’t wait to try this! // Tasting Table
2. On my summer must-read list // NY Mag
3. Lobster chic. I saw a girl wearing a similar sweater at a bar last night, and I really liked it! // Elle
4. Philly goes big-time! Shake Shack/Vetri collaboration. // FooBooz
5. No-bake key lime pie, yes please! // Domino
Have a great weekend!
If you’re a blog aficionado, then I’m guessing today’s post will probably look familiar to you. I’m starting a new series called “Friday Five”. As a news junkie and communications choreographer (thanks Lindsay A. for allowing me to borrow this moniker) I’m constantly scouring the web for interesting, informative and thought-provoking content to add to my arsenal of conversation starters. Here are some of the cool stories I’m reading today. Have a nice weekend!
1. 3 Easy Water Infused Recipes // A Beautiful Mess
2. 11 Things You Didn’t Know About Lucky Charms // Thrillist
3. Best Airport Food Across the U.S. // Delish/Food & Wine
4. Red Velvet Cake: A Classic, Not a Gimmick // New York Times
5. How to Win Reservations and Influence Waiters by David Chang // GQ
What are you reading today?