1. The results are in, the best way to reheat leftover pizza // Huffington Post
2. Ina always advises adding espresso to chocolate when baking to enrich the flavor. With this neat-o product, now its’ super easy // King Arthur Flour
3. The Citra Sipper, launched at the 1933 Worlds Fair by the current owner’s grandfather. Love this. // KIOSK
4. Where was this ultra-genius, super helpful service when I got married? Dubbed, “snail mail made easy”, they help you gather mailing addresses with a free and private URL, allowing friends and family to fill out/update their address – and will even help you address and send out your invitations, cards, etc. Awesome. // Postable
5. Make better homemade lemonade with this simple trick // The Kitchn
Have a great weekend!